When our clients are suffering from financial hardship,
sometimes bankruptcy is the best option—a chance for a fresh start. Our highly experienced attorneys are highly knowledgeable and experienced in bankruptcy law and will advise you about the best course of action in your individual situation.
Puneet K. Garg, Esq.
Anthem Bankruptcy Lawyers Founding Partner Puneet K. Garg has strong ties to Southern Nevada. He and his parents moved to Las Vegas in 1996. Puneet graduated from Green Valley High School in Henderson, Nevada, and enrolled at UNLV Honors College. After attending UNLV Honors College for two years, Puneet finished his undergraduate studies in accounting at the University of Arizona, where he received his bachelor of arts in business administration. Upon graduation, Puneet returned to his home state where he attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV. Puneet began his career as a lawyer by serving as a judicial law clerk in the United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Nevada. Next, Puneet clerked for the Supreme Court of Nevada.
Puneet has vast experience in serving various clients with their different needs. Puneet’s representation of clients has included serving as counsel to Fortune 500 companies, large and small healthcare providers, celebrities, large and small businesses, personal injury victims and individuals in financial distress who are looking for guidance on how to gain a fresh start. He has represented clients from all over the world in both state and federal court in Nevada.
Puneet’s interest in bankruptcy law started at the beginning of his legal career when he served as a judicial law clerk to Judge Bruce A. Markell and Judge Linda B. Riegle with the United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Nevada. During his clerkship, Puneet assisted the bankruptcy court judges with the handling and evaluation of complex issues that were arising as a result of the then-recent implementation of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 (commonly known as BAPCPA).
Puneet’s many accolades and distinctions include:
- Rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Rated by Avvo as Top Attorney 10.0 Superb
- Named by Desert Companion Magazine as one of the Top Lawyers in Litigation
- Named by Vegas Inc. Magazine as one of the Top 40 Under 40 Professionals
- Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award by Asian American Group of Las Vegas
- Selected by Nevada Business Magazine as one of the Legal Elite Top 150 Attorneys
- Named by Vegas Inc. Magazine as one of the Top Lawyers in Lawsuits/Disputes
- Inducted in the “100 Hours Club” by Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Selected by Nevada Business Magazine as one of the Legal Elite Top 100 Attorneys
- Selected by Nevada Business Magazine as one of the Top 20 Up and Coming Attorneys
- Consistently ranked as a Rising Star by Mountain States Super Lawyers
Puneet is licensed to practice law in Nevada, Illinois, District of Columbia, the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the United States District Court, District of Nevada.
Anthony B. Golden, Esq.
Attorney Anthony B. Golden (“Tony”) is one of the founding members of Anthem Bankruptcy Lawyers. Prior to entering private law practice over a decade ago, Tony served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Nancy A. Becker during her term as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Nevada.
Since entering private practice, Tony has had a proven track record of successfully representing clients in trials, arbitration, and appeals, in federal and state court as well as before various administrative agencies. He has also assisted clients in successfully settling disputes through mediation and other early resolution programs.
Tony has been recognized by MyVegas Magazine among the Top 100 Men of Success, by Nevada Business Magazine as one of the top lawyers in Southern Nevada, and as a rising star by Mountain States Super Lawyers. He has also achieved an “AV” rating in Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest peer review rating measuring both ethics and skill.
Tony received his law degree at University of San Diego School of Law in 2004 and his bachelor of science in business administration at University of Redlands in 2001. He is admitted to practice law in Nevada, California, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, the United States District Court, District of Nevada, the United States District Court, Eastern District of California, and the United States District Court, Northern District of California.
In addition to his bankruptcy law practice, Tony is a trusted advisor to private and public sector employers in all aspects of the employment relationship. He assists clients in preventative measures by providing training on best practices in hiring, discipline, and discharge, investigating harassment and discrimination claims, and crafting effective workplace policies. He is also a regular speaker on cutting edge issues affecting employers, such as medical and recreational marijuana, same-sex marriage, and social media in the workplace.
Highlights of Tony’s speaking engagements include:
- AdvanStaff HR 101 – NV Legislative Session Recap – August 16, 2017 – Las Vegas, NV August 16, 2017
- AdvanStaff HR 101 – Harassment Training and Investigation Tips – Las Vegas, NV May 9, 2017
- Southern Nevada SHRM – Legal Panel Moderator – December 13, 2016
- AdvanStaff HR 101 – A Year in Review – 2016 – Las Vegas, NV December 7, 2016
- AdvanStaff HR 101 – New Overtime Rules. Are you Prepared? – Las Vegas, NV October 11, 2016
- AdvanStaff HR 101 – Safeguarding Data from Rogue Employees – Las Vegas, NV July 20, 2016
- International Public Managers Association Human Resources (IPMA-HR) – Update on Legal and Ethical Issues in the Public Sector – Las Vegas, NV May 19, 2016
- State of Nevada – Nevada Public Radio (KNPR 88.9 FM), Guest on the topic Complete Equality: What’s Next For The LGBTQ Community? (Complete Equality: What’s Next For The LGBTQ Community?) – Las Vegas, NV July 1, 2015
- Current Trends and Hot Topics in Public Sector Labor and Employment Law, Southern Nevada International Public Managers Association Annual Conference – Las Vegas, NV May 15, 2014
Experienced Las Vegas Bankruptcy Attorneys
If you are thinking about declaring bankruptcy, you should speak to an experienced bankruptcy attorney who is licensed in your home state. The law firm of Anthem Bankruptcy Lawyers, has a dedicated team of lawyers and staff ready to help you with your case.
Our law firm is dedicated to serving the Las Vegas and greater Southern Nevada communities. Anthem Bankruptcy Lawyers continuously gives back to the community through volunteer work, sponsorships, and fundraising events, in addition to providing our clients with excellent legal services. With over 25 years of experience and numerous awards and accolades, you can be confident that we will put you first and fight to obtain you the best possible result.
Our office is conveniently located in Henderson, but we work with clients all over the Las Vegas Valley, including North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Spring Valley, Anthem, and the Strip. Fill out a form today for a Free Consultation.